BBQ Chicken Pizza

One night, shortly after Josh and I moved to Michigan, we went to dinner at a friend's house.

She made pizza for us.

But not just any pizza. Oh-no-siree! She made BBQ Chicken Pizza. It was so good, that there was nothing left.

The other night, Josh and I got a hankering for it, so I got the recipe and made it. This was the night we ended up directing traffic until 2am.

Oh my...


Sorry about the oddly-shaped pizza. It wouldn't stay round, so we went for a square. Either way, it's a beautiful thing.

You need this pizza in your life.

Soon.

Here is the original recipe, which she modified, and gave to me... which I then modified some more.

This is how I made it.

BBQ Chicken Pizza
(printable recipe here)
Usually I would add a picture of the finished product about here, but I'm an airhead, and we were hungry, so we just skipped the picture and ate the pizza instead.

This isn't a very heavy pizza, so it's super nice for summer. Plus it's a nice break from the monotony of cheese and pepperoni pizzas.

I hope you try this, and love it as much as I do!

Labels: ,