SENT!

Today has been extraordinarily productive, and I just had to share.

I did the dishes we ignored for two days.

I cleaned the bathroom.

I vacuumed.

I even dusted.

...but that's not why today was productive, I'll get to that in a second.

First, let me brag on my wonderful husband. He's been working incredibly hard for the last three weeks, especially the last week; getting up early, staying up late, flying a lot, and studying the rest of the time.

And Tuesday it all paid off.

HE PASSED HIS WRITTEN INSTRUMENT TEST!

Now he's hard at work studying for the oral Instrument test, and then finally the practical. His instructor wants him to be finished with everything by the 15th of this month before they move on to his Commercial rating.

I am so proud of him and all of his hard work!


Okay, now I can tell you how today was so productive.

...

WE SENT IN THE GREEN CARD PAPERWORK!!!

It was a big envelope stuffed with a stack of paperwork about 3/4 of an inch thick. It will now go off to the US Department of Immigration and take an enormous amount of time to be processed before they decide if Josh is able to stay and work legally in the states.

It's kind of a big deal.


We've been gathering paperwork, records, and information for quite some time; so it's quite exciting that we've finally sent it in. Praise the Lord!!

If you're praying for us (and we really appreciate it if you are!), please continue to do so, as this is when the waiting starts.


...and as if all of that isn't enough to make me smile, these lovely hydrangeas were outside the Post Office when we left.

Yep, they brightened my day even more, and made me smile. A lot.

I love flowers...

Labels: , ,