Blessings; Salt and Light

The Lord is so good, and has provided for us once again. Why do I always forget that and worry? If I were to name all of the ways He has blessed us, we would be here for a very long time.


So you know how I was telling you about that possible teaching position? Well, I went to the school (a home-based private school) on Monday to apply, and left mortally discouraged. It seems she wants somebody either finished with school completely, or actively studying. Since I am neither, I was woefully sent away with an "I'll call you."

Discouraged, I was left with few options, although I knew that my best bet was most likely going back to VS. Truth be told, I didn't really want to go back there. They're great people, and a great company, but I wanted a "real" job. Teaching, studying, something not part-time/minimum wage. I finally came to the realization that the Lord had already provided, and would continue to provide despite my moping and being discouraged.


Today, I walked back into VS, and walked out with a job. Praise the Lord! I've made peace with myself about working there again, and am going back tomorrow for my first day! And who knows, maybe the Lord has something better for me down the road.

On another note, I am so excited about my clogging class! I have 2 classes, a Low Intermediate class with all of my precious students from last year (about 10 girls), and a Beginner class with about 5 brand new, little darlings. While I am so excited to have all of my girls from last year, I am possibly twice as excited about my beginners! Yes, they have a long way to go, but I don't have to "un-teach" bad habits, or "fight" the way previous teachers have said to do things. It's going to be a great year!


Just wanted to share with you that I finally have a job. Please pray that I can maintain a good attitude as I begin working again, and that I can be salt and light... yes, even in a lingerie store.

Labels: