"Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you..."

I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!! I'm so sorry that I've been such a bad blogger! It's been almost two weeks since I've written anything. Let's just say things have been really busy around here...


It's been a challenge keeping up with everything, and sometimes it feels like we're drowning in everything we have to do. Some days are good, and I feel like I can do anything; other days it feels more like my schedule is running me.

Let's see if I can just give a run-down of what's been going on...

We had dinner at my parent's.
I had a minor breakdown.
We went to Moe's and Mochi with the youth group.
I felt better.
We celebrated as a good friend said "I do," and began her happily ever after on Saturday.
We discovered an AMAZING restaurant.
Daddy celebrated his birthday.
Josh and I joined the smartphone community.
I got asked to choreograph a clogging duet.
I cooked dinner at our house for the first time in more than a week.
I got the day off, and got nothing productive done. At all.
...and it was wonderful.


The hardest thing has been finding the time to be still and quiet, which makes it harder to deal with a busy schedule. When I don't get quiet time with the Lord and with Josh, then it seems like everything else in my life starts to fall apart. I'm soaking up any chance at quiet time that I can. Josh has been a huge help! He's cleaned and cooked and taken good care of me. The busy-ness is easier to handle when you share it together.

We do have some down-time coming up, though. This Sunday is Youth Sunday at our church, meaning that the youth group will be running everything. Music, worship, prayers, and our fearless leader, Chrishon, will be preaching. Immediately following that is the annual church picnic. I'll take lots of pictures and tell you all about it here!

Oh, and October 18th is our Immigration Interview! Please pray for us as we prepare for it!

Hopefully I won't be such a bad blogger this next week... Thanks for understanding!

Labels: ,