Mezgaldi

Today was my first day at the Reading Clinic; it was challenging at first, but I think with time (and God's grace) it will be just fine, and very rewarding. Josh is planning on taking his CFI written test on Thursday, and then his oral and practical in the next two weeks or so. We also received a notice that our immigration interview has been rescheduled for October 18th in Orlando! Praise the Lord! The paperwork is coming along, and hopefully Josh will have his green card soon!

Now, the recipe I promised earlier in the week, and again on Twitter/Facebook (for those who follow me there)...

First, let me say that I love pinterest. It's so fun, and bright, and cheerful. Like your favorite magazine filled with pictures of your favorite things.

It's also the place where I found this recipe. At first I thought it sounded strange... I mean, who eats onions just as their own dish? Well, the results are in.

I do!

Mezgaldi
(printable recipe here)
Try it, and let me know if you like it as much as we do!

Side effects may include:

Your kitchen smelling amazing.
Your taste buds watering.
Going back for seconds.

Labels: ,