Happy Sunday!


Hi all! I hope you have had an awesome week and a half! We've been busy, as usual, working hard and enjoying the lovely fall weather that's begun!

Today is kind of special for Josh and I... It officially marks 6 months of marriage for us! It seems so short, but so long at the same time. All I know is that I am so blessed and am even more in love with him now than I was then (which is a lot, by the way). We celebrated by having lunch with my parents and watching some Doctor Who (we're almost caught up on season 6!).

This week is going to be really busy for us, and we hope that we can rely on your prayers.

Tuesday is our interview for Josh's green card. We have to bring all of our paperwork and documents, plus pictures, records, and anything with both of our names on it. We should know after this interview if/when he'll be approved for his green card. We're not really sure what to expect, my only reference for this interview is what I've seen in The Proposal...



Thursday he begins his CFI exams. It's kind of the PhD of aviation.

It's all very exciting, but a bit nerve-wracking at the same time. We know that God is sovereign in all of this, and that He will be glorified, but we would still appreciate your prayers for grace and wisdom.

I'll be a better blogger this week and let you know how everything goes. Until then, have a happy Sunday!

Labels: , , , , , ,