So Loved


I'm a smilin' happy girl who loves my readers. :) Let me give you a run down of the last week or so.

We went camping and had a great time! We were there two nights - the first night we froze, almost to death, and the second night was quite pleasant. By the way, please send s'mores.

I gave my two weeks notice to VS, and picked up a third day at the school. Black Friday is my last day folding panties, and then I start teaching at the school 5 days a week.

My Christmas shopping list is getting smaller! Yay! One present shipped out, two more purchased, and one more ready to mail out. I love giving!

We also found out that as of a few years ago, Belgium began allowing their citizens to hold dual-citizenship. This means Josh won't have to choose when the time comes. I am also eligible to hold dual-citizenship with Belgium. Is it strange that I'm actually considering it for in the future?

(image via Pinterest/Katie Daisy)

Has anyone told you lately that you are so loved? Because you are. You are so loved!

Thanksgiving is this week so take the time to count your blessings and be thankful for them. The Lord is so good, and we rarely take the time to be truly grateful.

Happy Sunday and Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: