Sunday Snuggles


image via Pinterest
Happy Sunday!! :)

(Doesn't that picture make you want to have a picnic? It does me... Florida orange groves are just beautiful.)

I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but this has been a rough week for us. This was the first full week of school for me and Josh had a full load of students, although we survived with little more than a minor breakdown on my part. We did get a nice break on Friday night in the form of Winter Jam with the youth group,though, even though we didn't get home until after 2:30am.

image via Pinterest

So, today, we decided to lay low and regroup. We skipped church, and slept in (we're heathen's, I know); we made breakfast, and had a massive Nerf war; and we've spent several hours snuggled under a blanket on the couch watching Criminal Minds. This down time together was much needed, and has been a wonderful break from the last week, and good preparation for the week to come.

I hope this Sunday has been a day of rest and regrouping for you, as much as it has for us.

image via Pinterest

P.S. I did find the time to update the look of my blog a little bit, and add this spiffy background. What do you think? I find it quite charming. :)

Love always,

Labels: