Easy Spring Desserts

image via The Kitchn
image via Crafty Sisters
image via Evoking You
It's officially spring (although it feels more like summer) here in Florida, which means it's time for our annual church bonfire. There's fire, of course, and also music, dancing, and lots and lots of food; pretty much the recipe for a good time, in my opinion. We're supposed to bring dessert tonight, to help round out the meal.

These pretties caught my eye (and my taste-buds!), and since there's an abundance of beautiful strawberries in all the markets right now, I think I might go with one of these for tonight. What do you think?

Oh, and because I love you so much, you can find the full recipes here:
No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
Strawberry Trifle
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie

You're welcome. :)

Labels: ,