Happy Spring Break

photo courtesy of Pinterest

Happy St. Patrick's Day, to you! I hope you're wearing green today so you don't get pinched. Josh isn't, so if you see him today... Well, I won't tell you to do that. Go here to check out the story of the patron saint of Ireland.

I'm sorry that I haven't been writing lately, this last week has been positively mad; but it's officially spring break, so all is well. Now that I'm a teacher, I appreciate spring break much, much more, and I've come to the conclusion that spring break is not for the students - it's for the teachers. We kicked off the break last night, and went over to  my parent's and had a small early birthday party for Josh.



Speaking of Josh, guess what?! Yesterday morning was the first installment of a radio show, with our very own Josh and Brad (manager at the airport) as hosts! Tune in every Friday morning at 10am to hear what they have to say about flying. It's also streamed online here. Just look up WOCA. As of right now, there is a contest to name their show, and come up with theme music. If you have any ideas, send them to the guys, or to me - I'll make sure they get them.

We're planning on being at the beach for at least a few days this week, enjoying the sunshine and salt air. So if you don't hear from me for a little bit, you'll know why.

Hope you have a beautiful, sunshiney weekend!


P.S. Look at my garden! Everything is sprouting and green and lovely. Every day I drag Josh outside to see my "babies," and he laughs as I sit out there talking to them and reading. I promise I'm only a wee bit mad.

Labels: , ,