Sunshine + Crab Hunting

Photo courtesy of Pinterest
Photo courtesy of Beth H.
meet Jorge


Happy Monday!

Well, spring break is over, and today was the first day back to work. The break was delicious and refreshing. I hope that you were able to face Monday feeling rested, too!

Let me give you a run-down of what we did:
-We spent several days with friends at a beach house.
-Perfect weather, no crowds, delicious breeze, lots of sun.
-We spent a lot of time hunting down and catching crabs. Cellphones are actually pretty good flashlights.
-Stung by jellyfish. Well, really only brushed by a jellyfish, but still. Ouch!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

After we got back, we were able to relax some more, even though Josh still had to work most days.

-I thinned out my plants so they have more room to grow.
-Day out shopping with my mama and grammy.
-I read all three Hunger Games books in three days.
-A day in with Josh, making pancakes and watching Top Gear.

This weekend is Sun 'n Fun, and then we're gearing up for Easter. Is it just me, or does it feel like it is really early this year? I love Resurrection Day!

Better start practicing: He is risen!

Labels: , , ,