Easter Sunday


Happy Easter Monday! Christ is RISEN!!

I hope that you had a wonderful week to celebrate the life and resurrection of Jesus. This week we had a number of special services at the church, all of which were extraordinarily worshipful and intimate. I especially enjoyed the impromptu candlelight Good Friday service when the power cut out.

Sunday morning we were up well before the crack of dawn for the 6am sunrise service at church. It was one of the most worshipful and beautiful services I have ever been to. We spent the afternoon with friends and family, breaking bread and spending time in fellowship. Unfortunately, we both began to feel under the weather by the evening, so we didn't get to spend as much time visiting as we would have liked. Today I'm drinking gallons of tea and honey, in an attempt to ward off whatever disease is afflicting me now.


(Look what I found in my garden this morning! I don't have a black thumb after all!)

We're looking forward to:
-Birth of nephew #2, Noah! It should be any time now!
-One year anniversary - next week! Josh has some kind of surprise planned...
-Hopefully some down time.
-Josh has two quick-turn students and a few international students starting this week, plus his regular students (a total of 10 students); he's basically booked solid through August.
-Women's Retreat in a few weeks.

Labels: , ,