Love.

photo courtesy of Pinterest

Okay, so it's been a long two weeks since I've written anything at all. That's partly because we have both been very busy, partly because I've had several grumpy days (and you do not want me to write when I'm grumpy), and partly because I've been lazy when it comes to writing. I'm sorry, BUT I do have some fun things to share, so I hope you aren't too mad at me.

photo courtesy of Immig V.
Firstly, I must brag on my super adorable and only a week old NEPHEW! Meet Noah! He's about 8 pounds and 19 inches of pure cuteness. I can't wait to meet this little guy in person! Oh, I'm also planning on learning Flemish so I can actually talk with this little guy; so if you know of a good way to learn, please let me know!

Secondly, last week, April 16th, Josh and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. It's kind of hard to wrap my head around that. It's been such a wonderful and emotional year, and we've both grown so much. We went out for a nice dinner, and Josh let me in on what "waffles" was - a three day cruise to the Bahama's! We currently have 44 days before we leave!

photo courtesy of John Pierce Jr. Photography
I am so blessed, and so loved! A new nephew, and one whole year with the love of my life!

This week, we're looking forward to:

-Women's Retreat on Saturday! I'm teaching a clogging class to "Arise, My Soul, Arise." It's gonna be awesome!
-Everything that May will bring! (Including graduations, my birthday, the end of the school year, and 7 days till we leave for the cruise.)

Labels: , ,