Hello, May!

photo courtesy of Pinterest

Happy Sunday!

This last week has been a bit hectic for us. We're down to the last three weeks of school, so everything is picking up; we're working on their play, they started boxing, and all of their lessons still have to be done.

My little clogging class is doing pretty well, too.We have about a month before the production - I'm already having nightmares about us not finishing the dance. I'm planning on rewriting it so they can pick it up a little easier.
photo courtesy of Pinterest

I found this quote particularly appropriate seeing as how May is "graduation month." Several of my friends graduated college yesterday, and many more (including my mom) are graduating this coming weekend, not to mention the high school graduates (including my brother) the following two weekends.
"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way." -Dr. Seuss
Well, there's nothing I can say to top Dr. Seuss on this matter. All I can say is: Congratulations!! 

Hope you have a lovely, restful day!