Hummingbirds

photo courtesy of Pinterest

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far! We're staying busy around here.

-My garden has, for the most part, died. Every single plant apart from my tomatoes, zinnia's, and basil have all died from a mysterious illness. The literally burnt. I tried watering at different times so they don't burn; I tried fertilizer, soapy water, fungicide; I sought out gardening masters, forums, and magazines. All to no avail. They are dead.

-We've seen a whole group of hummingbirds come around our feeder lately! It only took them three months, but they're here! Yay!

-I'm working on creating a housework schedule to make keeping the house clean throughout the week easier, so that I don't have another repeat of this weekend's catch up. Once I get it finished, I'll share it with you, of course!

photo courtesy of The Flourishing Abode


Read that verse. Then read it again. Now, go and live your days like you believe it. You can also print it out and put it somewhere you'll see it often to remind yourself.

(p.s. What do you think of the new look? I do believe that it's finally the way that I want it!)

Labels: , ,