Coconut Shrimp Deliciousness

I know I don't share a whole lot of recipes here, but this one is just too good to not share.

Right after I got home from RYM, Josh took me to Outback for a dinner date (awww...). While we were there, we ordered Cocount Shrimp for our appetizer, and I got inspired. So when I decided to do a nice dinner at home, I searched for a decent recipe for Cocount Shrimp, and was not disappointed. It's delicious, crunchy (thank you, Panko crumbs!), and healthy.

image courtesy of skinnytaste.com

Coconut Shrimp + Dipping Sauce
original recipe via Skinny Taste, HERE
(printable shrimp recipe here + dipping sauce recipe here)
Enjoy! I served this with white rice and steamed broccoli, and it was oh so good.

On a completely unrelated topic, Josh and I are getting a puppy! We're going to pick her up on Friday, and I'll tell you all about her after that. I feel like a little kid right now - I just want to sleep so that Friday gets here sooner.

Labels: ,