InstaFriday


Happy (belated) Independence Day! We had the opportunity to fly over to Sanford to spend time with some friends, sit on the beach, and watch the fireworks. It was a blessing to catch up with friends and just relax; Josh has been so busy lately, that it was nice not to have anything to do for a whole day. Yesterday, my mom and grandmother and I had our own girl's coffee and donuts date; I recently discovered Dunkin Donut's iced latte's, and I think I'm in love.

I'm planning on adding more to my series about RYM soon; you can read the first one HERE.

By the way, please keep Mimi in your prayers; she's the grandmother and great-grandmother of some dear friends of ours. She was in a bad accident in her golf cart, she suffered a broken arm and a severed artery; she came out of surgery last night and seems to be on the mend, however, infection is the biggest fear now. She's a trooper, but prayer is powerful!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,