Lewa's "Graduation"

Today was one of those days where it's hard to get out of bed. If I didn't have to work - it definitely would have been a coffee morning, instead of my usual tea. But I did have to work, so my constant prayer today was "Lord, give me peace to not get frustrated too easily and accidentally take my tiredness out on my students." The Lord in His infinite goodness provided an email from a friend which encouraged me, the students being extra good all day, and extra time this rainy afternoon for a nap.

But first I wanted to share some pictures with you. Last night was "Puppy Graduation" for Lewa! I think it's cute, even though Josh doesn't. She starts the intermediate-level classes in a few weeks, which take the basic obedience commands we just learned to the next level by adding distractions and distance.
clockwise: Lewa's graduation "present," biscuits & a ball. Lewa & trainer Patty. Graduation "regalia" & "diploma." {Please forgive my goofy smile; they had just turned on Pomp & Circumstance, and were preparing for a doggy-dance}

I hope you've had a lovely week, and are ready to welcome the weekend! I'll be spending my Saturday bridesmaid/wedding dress shopping with the girls for my brother's lovely fiance, Mallory. Then a good friend is staying with us while he's here for business meetings - it's been a while since we've seen Uncle Tim, and we're looking forward to having him here, even for a short time.