He is Before Us

Tomorrow we're leaving at two in the morning for the Miami airport, the first leg on our journey to NTMA in Arizona for our evaluation. We've had so many people give us love and support lately, that we can't help but feel peace about going. This afternoon as I left school, the students and other teachers surrounded me and lifted Josh and I up in prayer. I am so blessed to work in a godly environment, with people who love, support, and teach God's word, and encourage the furtherance of His kingdom.

I might not be able to write while we're gone, but I should be able to update Facebook, and I'll do my best to post some pictures of our adventures. And I will certainly keep you updated on any prayer requests! Keep your eyes open!

Thank you for praying for Josh and I as we take this first step in our journey to the field. Your support and excitement are such an encouragement! Whenever I get nervous, I remind myself of how many people are bringing us before His throne - that community support helps me so much! I remember that He has already gone before us to Arizona, and that He has an awesome plan for us!

I'm going to head to bed now, but I'll leave you with some pictures from our weekend! 

Youth Sunday: Praise team!
Caroline, Carole Ann, Hannah, Erin
Grammy's Birthday!
Sleepy Lewa

Labels: , , ,