InstaFriday

It's been an odd week - I've been feeling a bit under the weather, and we've had a lot going on as far as autumn activities and getting back into the swing of life as usual. However, I did manage to update the look of my blog and attempt to make it more user-friendly (I'm not obsessed... much). What do you think?


We kicked off Fall with the annual Fall Festival at church. For the first time in the last three years of us going and helping out, there was no penguin suit. I think Josh was very happy about that.


Last night we went to Coon Hollo, another annual trek for us this time of year. It's right up my alley, with lots of old fashioned, farm-house charm.


This nosy cow actually managed to get her whole head in the treat bucket during the hay ride.


They light up the buildings at night, which I think is absolutely lovely and sweet.

Today we're going to introduce our friend to Star Wars for the first time ever, and spend some time just hanging out with friends. It will be nice to just chill for a bit.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Labels: