Super Easy Dinner Rolls

The other day, since it was cold, and there wasn't much in my pantry, I decided to make spaghetti for supper. Well, you can't have spaghetti without some good bread, right? I love fresh bread, but I don't love making it. Even with my bread maker, I feel like it takes too long. I didn't want to spend all day baking bread, but I still wanted fresh bread; I was in a quandary as to what to do. So, of course, I turned to the internet where I found a recipe that promised fresh bread rolls in one hour - from separate ingredients to hot, delicious bread.

That sounded a little bit too good to be true, but I tried it anyways. When Josh tasted them, he said he could eat just those for dinner. They also make a pretty good breakfast, too.

This would be a good recipe to break out when company comes calling and you don't have much notice.

Photo via This Heart of Mine

Quick Dinner Rolls
Husband approved!
(printable recipe here)
I hope you enjoy these rolls as much as we have!

Labels: ,