Tuesday Things

Beautiful bouquet from Josh to make me smile!
1. I've been kind of anti-social lately. It's nothing personal, just some stuff on the home-front going on that have me a bit on edge; I can't really talk about it right now, but in due time I might be able to share more. Pray for us!

2. This weekend was the Abandon conference. Our youth group did a car wash for the volunteer-workers at the Women's Pregnancy Center here in town which ministers to pregnant women who might otherwise seek an abortion. Clean cars can definitely be a ministry, people!

3. I discovered that you can make whipped cream out of coconut milk - and it is oh so good. Seriously. This is kind of ground-breaking for me since I discovered I can't eat sugar {although it seems to just be refined-sugar products - raw sugars are okay, I think}. Only 3 ingredients and a mixer, and it's done. Delicious. Bliss.

4. Josh brought me a bouquet beautiful flowers, and it's not even Valentine's Day yet. He's a good man. Sorry ladies, hands off, he's already taken - and I don't share.

5. I'm kind of obsessed with smoothies for breakfast lately. If you're my neighbor, I'm sorry for running my blender at 6:30am every day, but a girl's gotta eat! Right now I'm loving berry smoothies with {cough-key lime pie-cough} Greek yogurt, almond milk, and oatmeal. Mmmm!

6. Josh and I got some second-hand Wii games last week, since we've beaten all of our currently owned-games. We're such nerds.

7. I recently discovered how to schedule posts on Blogger. So if I know I'm going to be busy one day, but still want to share a post (like Happy Sunday), I can write it during the week when I have more time, and then share it without having to be right at my computer.

8. Crumbs. That's what I'm going to call these random little tidbits from my week.

9. I think we're finally done with the cold weather here. It's been glorious having the windows open every day, the azaleas are beginning to bloom, and I think I even saw a dogwood tree starting to bloom last week! Time to refill my hummingbird feeder.

10. We have company coming in from Arizona this weekend! So excited to spend time with them again. Last time we saw them was our evaluation in October!

Labels: