2013



For the past two years or so I try to come up with a New Year's word that I remember all year long. This year's word was "joy." I didn't always remember that I even had a word to live by, but it always came back to me. I knew that this year would be hard, there would be a lot of change and newness, so I wanted to live with intentional joy in my situations. It certainly wasn't easy, there were times when I was feeling much less than joyful, but despite the changes, the Lord granted me joy when I was least expecting it.

I can certainly say that this has been a year of growth in a lot of ways! It's not always easy, but it's always good!
spark
via Pinterest
It looks like 2014 will be another year of growth, change, and newness. But if I've learned anything from this last year of growth and change and newness, it's that the Lord is constant and unchanging. He is not going to change, even when everything around me does. I'm already excited for everything that the Lord has, is, and will do in this new year. And I'm excited to share that with you! Thanks for sticking with me for another year!

Happy New Year!

Labels: ,