decemblur

The entire month of December has gone by in such a delicious blur of food, fellowship, family, friendship, and traveling.

Between packing up + cleaning our Arizona house, driving 4 days across the country to get to Florida, soaking up our family and friends for the first time in a year, celebrating Christmas, and welcoming company, we've been so busy that we've barely had time to breathe - but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm sure after the New Year, I have will have more time to write and gush about my scrumptious Christmas menu, my DIY decorations, our little house in the woods, time spent with family and with friends, and how much I adore being in Florida. Until then, I'm going to soak up the today and write about it later. Definitely look for me on Instagram + Facebook, as I will be there often (I love technology!).

Merry Christmas + Happy New Year! Thanks for making 2014 great, y'all!

Labels: , , , , ,