Happy Sunday!


This verse seemed appropriate for me today. Not because I have been afraid or through tribulations, but because so many people around me have. I take comfort in this verse, and it has been another one of my favorite verses for a long time. As a Daughter of the Most High King, I really do have nothing to fear. It's good to reminded of it every now and then, though.

Today we had a memorial service at our church for Roger Wagner, a gentleman in our church. Personally, I didn't know him very well, but everyone who spoke of him today talked about his passionate love for the Lord, and for his wife. It is very obvious that his wife, Carolyn, shares that same love for the Lord, and rests in Him as her shield and stronghold; now I know what peace that surpasses all understanding looks like.

I hope this verse can comfort and encourage you as much as it does me.

Labels: ,